Indus Tree Consult
ITC is a trade brand set up in July 2010 by Jean Pierre CHEVRETON and Franck CRETI to consolidate their activity of consultants , launched 1 year before. Targeted goal is to develop a common commercial approach and provide to customers a wider magnitude of quality services. They may conduct their missions separately and independently for companies and organizations, while capitalizing on the complementarities of their respective knowledge through regular exchanges fully respecting confidentiality tight to this status. In the case of heavier projects they may also work more closely together.
Skills working areas
- Trading/Resources: evolution of global resources and flows.
- Products: sawn timber and components, industrial engineered elements, glued products
- Logistics / Supply chain: sourcing, prospects, purchases, new species introduction, technical specification descriptive, trial batches reception.
- Industry/production: Investments, factory implementation, New product development, Joint Venture, Technical, financial, QHSE audits, Process certification: gluing, Organization: optimizing industrial operations, Inventories management, KPI set up and follow up, Productivity and yields management, costs reduction, reporting’s.
- Certification : COC FSC and PEFC, Quality (ISO,…)
- Commercial: market study, partners and customer research.